Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back from work, and victory. :)

So I just got home from work and duly noted that literally my whole house is now decorated for Halloween. O__o We know what my mom did today!

Before work, I finished Chapter 41! :D It took a little longer than I expected, because I had to revamp a scene that just wasn't working AT ALL. But now it's all cute, fluffy (not in the cheesy romance sense, mind you!) and depressing, as typical, and I'm quite happy with it.

Finishing Chapter 41 is kind of a small victory for me, because it contains a "milestone" of sorts for G that I've been really quite reluctant to write (and just in case you're as dirty-minded as I am, no, it's not that :P). But I sucked in my ridiculous amount of affection for him and just wrote the damn thing. I made sure to write it all in one shot, as it is quite upsetting and I knew I would avoid finishing it forever.

So now, it's done. And I feel better prepared for all the heart-wrenching scenes still to come.


*


In other news, I just got an e-mail from Sharon Joseph at http://monctonwritersclub.blogspot.com/, in response to my great, huge, all-consuming, borderline-creepy desire to join her WRITERS CLUB! :D I am so very excited at the prospect of finally, finally, FINALLY joining a writers' group. Like, you don't even get how excited I am.

I NEED MORAL SUPPORT AS I VENTURE DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO MY CHARACTER'S INSANITY, AND MONCTON WRITERS CLUB SHALL BE MY SAVIOUR!!!

Haha... now THAT was borderline-creepy. Sorry. I'm just uber-excited.

Chapter 42 and anatomy revision, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment